Listen on Apple Podcasts Other Apps Here
Are you looking to increase the impact of your content? If you’re here I know that as a purpose-led entrepreneur, you want to serve your clients through content that makes a difference.
In this episode, Mel covers:
✨ How trends are not the only way to increase the impact of your content
✨ The 5 foundational elements you need to include in your content marketing instead
✨ Why being more YOU is so important to your success (and how you feel about content creation too)
Links mentioned in this podcast
How to leave a review
Here are a few prompts that you can answer to leave your review!
- Why you’ve enjoyed listening to the podcast so far
- What topics do you love hearing me talk about
- Your favourite episode and why
Still stuck for ideas? Use AI to help you! Use this prompt:
Please write me an 80-100 word testimonial for The Powerful Content Podcast that I can leave as a review. I enjoy listening to it because [insert your reason eg gives me actionable ideas for my content, I resonate with what Mel says] and has resulted in me [insert your result eg feeling more confident, being more inspired to create content, motivated to be more consistent]
Terms & Conditions
- Two winners will be drawn at random on 16 February 2024
- You must be following @meldbusiness on Instagram
- DM a screenshot of the review to @meldbusiness
- Prize must be claimed before 30 June 2024
- Book will be delivered once published
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, then you’ll also love:
- Episode 65 – The one thing missing from your message
- Episode 59 – The art of being true with Cassandra Goodman
* These are affiliate links. I will receive a small compensation for you using these links. There’s no extra charge to you, but it helps me create more free content like this podcast, for you.
Ready to work with me?
Buy my book The Power of Content
Get yourself on the waitlist for my membership The Content Effect
Get your content sorted with a 1:1 Content Strategy
Grow your email list like a pro with 1:1 Build your list package
Join my free Facebook Group The Content Project
For more conversations on powerful content, connect with me here: