In episode 101 of the Powerful Content Podcast, host Mel Daniels speaks with Steph Gobrael, founder of S38 Business Management, on the importance of achieving a work-life balance to enhance productivity and personal satisfaction.
They discuss Steph’s transition from the corporate field to entrepreneurship prompted by her desire to spend quality time with her family.
Steph also shares her strategy on planning, practicing self-care, and constantly stepping out of her comfort zone as the key aspects of success.
- 00:08 Introduction to the Powerful Content Podcast
- 00:59 Acknowledgement of Traditional Custodians
- 01:23 Introducing Guest: Steph Gobrael
- 01:44 Steph’s Journey to Business Success
- 02:34 Steph’s Role as an Online Business Manager
- 04:59 Steph’s Personal Growth in Business
- 06:20 The Importance of Self-Worth in Business
- 08:50 The Role of Confidence in Business Success
- 12:05 Balancing Business and Personal Life
- 15:38 The Importance of Self-Care in Business
- 22:54 Business Foundation Health Check
- 24:08 The Importance of Community in Business
- 25:42 Steph’s Superpower and Final Words
- 26:49 Conclusion and How to Connect
Where to find Steph
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/steph_gobraiel.obm/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-gobraiel/
Links mentioned in this podcast
Business Foundations Health Check Quiz: https://s38businessmanagement.com.au/freebies/
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, then you’ll also love:
- Episode 29 – Creating a thriving community with Carrie Kwan and Lucy Kippist Mums and Co
- Episode 39 – Overcoming imposter syndrome in marketing with Lily Rudolph
Ready to work with me?
Get yourself on the waitlist for my membership The Content Effect
Get your content sorted with a 1:1 Content Strategy
Grow your email list like a pro with 1:1 Build your list package
Join my free Facebook Group The Content Project
For more conversations on powerful content, connect with me here: